The event is not happening anytime soon but it’s time to start the training. This is my 4th City2Surf now and this time, its not just me running. Not just with my son but with the whole family. Hopefully nobody backs out along the way.
One of the most important this we will run again this year is to support our chosen charity, CFC ANCOP Australia.
Who and what CFC ANCOP Australia does:
● a non-profit non-government company established in Australia since 2002.
● a registered tax-deductible charity organization with the Australian Tax Office.
● established 31 Villages in the Philippines and helped one in Papua New Guinea.
● continue to sustain these villages by providing education and livelihood.
● sends 90 students in PNG; 30 students in Solomon Islands; and 480 students in Philippines to school annually.
Click the link to find out more about CFC ANCOP Australia.
Journey with us as we train ourselves for the run and support us as we raise funds through our fundraising page, for CFC ANCOP Australia.